- Firstly, click on the Messaging application for entering the message screen.
- Then, click a thread.
- After that, click the option immediately after the home button.
- Next, press on Delete messages.
- Then, mark the texts that you are planning for deleting.
Note: To delete every message, mark Select all.
- Lastly, choose Delete.
The method of clearing messages on SIM card
- Firstly, visit the messaging application on the Android phone.
- Then, press ‘More.’
- Next, visit Settings.
- After that, search the ‘Manage SIM Card Messages’ option. It might be located under ‘Advanced.’
- Then, delete each of the texts or a few particular unnecessary once.
Google Account users need to increase message limit
- Firstly, visit the message application on your Android phone.
- After that, choose the three-dot symbol.
- Next, select ‘Settings’ from that list.
- After that, click the ‘Text Message limit.’
- Then, you shall be able to increase the maximum value.
- Lastly, click on ‘Set’ for saving the modifications that have been done by you.
Removing data and cache
- Firstly, visit Settings of the smartphone of yours.
- Then, press ‘Apps.’
- Next, choose the ‘All Apps’ filter is chosen.
- After that, move downwards.
- Then, search for the message application. The title of it shall be ‘Messaging.’
- Next, click ‘Storage.’
- After that, give some time because the data must be calculated.
- Next, press the ‘Clear Data’ option.
- Lastly, press the ‘Clear Cache’ option.
- Firstly, the user needs to put the SIM Card back to the iPhone.
- After that, ensure that your device is connected to the ‘cellular network.’
- Next, visit Settings.
- Then, press the ‘Messages’ option.
- After that, disable ‘iMessage’.
- Lastly, you require disabling ‘FaceTime’ also.
Go for resetting network settings
- Firstly, visit the Settings application.
- Then, press on System.
- Next, click on Advanced.
- After that, Reset options.
- Next, you need to press on ‘reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth.’
Note that if by chance you don’t be able to get the Advanced option, then you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Firstly, click on Network and Internet.
- Then, press on More.
- Next, you need to tap on ‘Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth.’
- Lastly, press on Reset settings. It will be located in the end.
Put the SIM Card back
It can be possible that the Android text not receiving the problem shall be due to the SIM Card. For instance, if SIM is not placed the way it should be placed in the slot. As a result, you might face connection issues and this may prevent messages from coming to your device.
Howdy, I’m JEANNE E. WINFIELD. I’m a software engineer living in Manhattan, New York. I am a fan of technology, photography, and design. I’m also interested in music and blogging. You can visit my website mcafee.com/activate.
Source : Fix AndroidQuesto post si trova nella categoria: Senza categoria